How to resize the pattern?
I want to tell beginners how to change the size of the picture to match the pattern of the stained glass to their size. This can be done with any picture, and it’s completely free.
I will give an example in a picture from my store.
My pattern archive contains 4 files:
- JPG color (For glass selection)
- JPG in line. (For self-resizing)
- PDF (fixed size suggested for this pattern by me.)
- SVG (vector pattern, for a wide range of applications, from the use of CNC and laser cutting, to changing the shape of the pattern, the thickness and color of the line, and all this without loss of quality.)
We will use JPG in line.
After purchasing the product, an archive with patterns will be available for download.
Open in the browser https://imageresizer.com/
- Upload a JPG file that is drawn in one line
- Choose By Dimensions
- Set the desired size. For example, you need a width of 6 inches, the height value will be proportional, and will be set automatically.
- Do not forget to put the unit of measurement you need – inches.
- Select save as JPG (default)
- Click the download button.
- Open the file with the new size and print
If it was useful, please like it.
If you have any questions, write.
I am fairly new at stained glass and the information you are providing here is exceptionally helpful! Thank you so much for the education! I just purchased several patterns from you and cannot wait to create.
Thank you for your kind words, it’s very nice that we could help you.💖
We have been in stained glass for 22 years, and many things are obvious to us. And we no longer remember what the newcomers face. If you need help or advice, do not hesitate to contact us, we will help.