Iris and Butterfly
The name of the flower was given by the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates in honor of the goddess Iris. The goddess descended to earth on a rainbow to proclaim to the people the will of Heaven. Flowers were part of her clothing. They became associated with rainbows, good news, and the connection between two worlds: the earth and the sky.
In many cultures, it is believed that irises mean: “Why did you disturb the peace of my heart?”. They mean a nascent feeling. However, in the modern world, its shade plays a role in the interpretation of the iris bouquet:
- Purple represents the wisdom, intuition, spirituality of a person, as well as respect for him.
- White buds symbolize purity and innocence.
- Blue irises mean courage, fearlessness, and bravery.
- Yellow inflorescences are presented to express admiration.
Learn more about the file formats included in the stained glass pattern
Black and white JPG file
– One-line file with stained glass pattern and 300DPI resolution
This allows you to scale the drawing yourself to the desired size using programs such as the resizing tool.
Color JPG file
– Painting stained glass with a pattern. Will help you figure out the color combination. Any glass can be used. I work with SPECTRUM and Wissmach glasses. And in some patterns, I give the layout according to the recommended glasses.
I have already taken care of the scale and here are the optimal ones (in my opinion :)) After purchasing, download the PDF file, print it on an A4 sheet, and glue it with labels. And you will get a full-size stained glass window, which is already there, with which you can work immediately. This is probably the best way to get a physical pattern from an electronic file.
SVG vector file
If you need a different size for the pattern, it’s easy to do because I put it in the SVG file.
Easily change the picture’s proportions, the thickness and color of the lines with one movement of the mouse, scale to the desired size and perform all these operations without losing the quality of the picture.
Any vector graphics program is suitable for working with SVG. Freeware is the Inkscape graphic editor.
How to download the pattern after purchase, you can see here.
You can see how to change the size of your template here.
There are no reviews yet.