The Ponce de Leon Inlet Light is a lighthouse and museum located at Ponce de León Inlet in Central Florida. At 175 feet (53 m) in height, it is the tallest lighthouse in the state and one of the tallest in the United States (the Cape Hatteras Light in North Carolina is taller at 207 feet (63 m)). It is located between St. Augustine Light and Cape Canaveral Light. Restored by the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association, the lighthouse became a National Historic Landmark in 1998.
- Gnome with a Christmas Tree Stained Glass Pattern 5,16$
- Christmas Santa Seal Machine Embroidery Designs, Christmas Santa, Gift 2,99$
- Star Wars Stormtrooper Machine Embroidery Design, Disney Outline Disney Embroidery Designs 4,32$
- Star Wars Machine Embroidery Designs, Death Star, Tie Fighter, X-Wing 5,76$
- Columbus Day Machine Embroidery Designs, Pes Files For Embroidery 4,80$